4x1 Digital Routing Switcher
MD-SW41 is a 3G / HD / SD SDI and DVB-ASI 4x1 high performance routing switcher.
Input operating standard / frequency is automatically detected, internal compensation is also performed without any intervention.
Provides 3 auxiliary inputs for expansion, through the AE-MF1 mainframe.Every input is equalized, prior to the switching stage, to compensate for cable losses up to 100 meters (3G), 200 meters (HD) or 400 meters (SD).
After routing, signal is reclocked to obtain the cleanest and lowest jitter possible output.
DVB-ASI operation can be configured from the menu.
As all members of our modular line, for full operation, this unit has to be plugged into one AE-MFx series main frame, occupying one of the five available slots.
- Automatic format detection
- SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M and DVB-ASI compliant
- Vertical Interval Switching Vertical Interval Switching according to SMPTE RP168
- High Performance input equalizing circuitry
- Reclocked Output
- Auxiliary inputs for expansion up to 28 x 1