MD-AU06 and MD-AU07 are high performance AES/EBU distributors designed for broadcast and professional applications.
MD-AU06 complies with AES-3id / SPTE276M (unbalanced 75 Ω) while MD-AU07 with AES-3 / IEC958 (balanced 110 Ω).
Both equalize and reclock input signal for later delivering 6 outputs.
Equalizing circuitry compensates for cable losses up to 1500 meters (almost 1 mile) of high quality coax in the MD-AU06 and 100 ft (305 m) balanced line in the MD-AU07.
Optionally, a broad range high performance Sample Rate Converter can be installed to transcode among sampling frequencies.
As all members of our modular line, for full operation, this unit has to be plugged into one AE-MFx series main frame, occupying one of the five available slots.
MD-AU06 / MD-AU07
- 6 equalized and re-clocked outputs
- Input and Output Unbalanced Digital Audio, AES-3id / SPTE276M compliant (MD-AU06)
- Input and Output Balanced Digital Audio, AES-3 / IEC958 compliant (MD-AU07)
- Sample frequencies: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- Sample Rate Converter (optional)