MD-3G22 is a high performance dual 3G, High Definition and Standard Definition SDI or DVB-ASI distributor designed for broadcast and professional applications.
Designed for high density requirements, the module houses 2 independent distributors driving 2 outputs each.
Each input automatically detects the input SDI signal data rate from 143 Mb/s to 2.97 Gb/s and delivers 6 equalized and re-clocked outputs. DVB-ASI operation can be configured from the menu.
Equalizing circuitry compensates for cable losses up to 400 meters (SD), up to 200 m (HD) or up to 160 m (3G) of high quality coax. Current eq. level (cable loss) is sent to the mainframe AE-MFx for further displaying in its LCD.
Reclocking circuitry substantially improves input jitter.
MD-AS22 is the non reclocking version targeted to DVB-ASI only operation.
As all members of our modular line, for full operation, this unit has to be plugged into one AE-MFx series main frame, occupying one of the five available slots.
MD-3G22 / MD-AS22
- Automatic detection and selection of the SDI format from 143 Mb/s to 2.97 Gb/s
- Compatible with SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M
- Compatible with DVB-ASI at 270 Mb/s
- 6 equalized and re-clocked outputs (except for MD-ASI6)
- Dual 2 output, equalized with (MD-3G22) and without (MD-AS22) reclocking