The EN-91 is a ultra-low delay AVC (H.264) high definition encoder. Ultra-low delay mode requires the use of Adtec's RD-71 IRD and delivers picture-to-picture services in 100 milliseconds! The EN-91 standard delay mode is fully interoperable with other IRDs making it ideal for mission critical trunking and ad-hoc applications.
The EN-91 offers amazing features and specifications in its 1-RU chassis, including redundant AC power supplies, enhanced control and monitoring via its front panel, browser and SNMP. In addition to encoding audio, the EN-91 pass-through support includes PCM, DolbyE (16 and 20 bit) and Dolby AC3 (2.0 and 5.1 ).
- Automatic SD & HD Detection
- AVC 4:2:2 Video Encoding
- Copper & CVBS Video Interfaces
- 1, 2 & 3 Frame End-to-End Latency
- Sixteen (16) Channels of Audio Encoding via embedded SDI
- Timecode, Captions, Teletext, and other VBI support
- At Home Production
- Video Delivery over IP
- Concurrent ASI and IP delivery for multipath transmission
- Up to eight pairs of audio encoding.