Adtec Digital’s EN-210 contribution class encoder supports the most demanding video applications. It offers codec and transport flexibility, interoperability and feature richness.
With support for SD/HD, AVC (H.264) and MPEG 2 video encoding and audio processing for up to sixteen audio channels, the EN-210 provides ultra-high quality video for your contribution workflows. Designed for concurrent ASI, IP, and RF transport, this 10-bit capable encoder offers robust IP options including: SMPTE 2022 FEC, RTP, UDP, RTMP and Zixi. An on-board L-Band and IF-Band modulator satisfies your DVB-CID requirements with premium DVB-S2X modes up to 256APSK.
- High Demand & Flexible AVC (H.264) 4:2:0 / 4:2:2 10-bit Video Encoding
- MPEG 2 4:2:2 & 4:2:0 video encoding
- 3G-SDI via 3G Copper and Fiber SFP Video Interfaces
- MP1L2, DD, AAC-LC, HE-AAC (2.0 & 5.1)
- Passthrough DD, Dolby E.,& LPCM
- ASI input for External Transport Stream Multiplexing
- Simultaneous ASI, RF (DVB-S2X and DVB-CID) and IP Transport (SMPTE 2022 FEC, UDP, RTP, RTMP, Zixi)