Adtec’s EN-200 contribution class encoder supports the most demanding video applications with super low delay, UHD(4K) and high definition synchronous AVC encoding.
The next-generation EN-200 offers premium features and exceeds requirements in its power efficient 1-RU chassis, including redundant power supplies, enhanced control and monitoring via front-panel, browser and SNMP. Video support includes UHD(4K) and high definition synchronous AVC encoding. It can process up to sixteen (16) audio channels with comprehensive compression options. In addition to encoding MPEG 1 audio, the EN-200 adds support for Dolby Digital, ACC-LC and HE-AAC (v1/v2) mixed mode audio encoding supporting stereo (2.0) and multi-channel surround (5.1) modes.
- 3G-HD/SDI 1080p50/59.94 fps 4:2:0 Encoding
- AVC 4:2:2 & 4:2:0 Support
- Copper, Fiber SFP, & CVBS Video Interfaces
- MP1L2, DD, AAC-LC, HE-AAC (2.0 & 5.1)
- Passthrough Dolby E. LPCM, DD and DD+
- End-to-End & Interoperable Solution
- 1, 2, & 3 Frame End-to-End Latency
- Multiple Mode IP Transport including:
• RTP, UDP, RTMP and Zixi