TheThe EN-20 is a two-channel HD/SD-SDI distribution encoder supporting ATSC and DVB distribution platforms via ASI, IP and optional QAM RF transport. It inherits Adtec’s broadcast quality compression, advanced feature set, service performance and reliability in a dense two-channel platform targeted towards broadcasters, cable, and IP compression applications. Two channels of audio per video service are supported.
The EN-20 encodes two services multiplexed into an MPTS and concurrently transports them via ASI, IP and optional QAM. Closed captioning and support for Emergency Alert (EAS) are standard.
- Copper and CVBS video Interfaces
- Automatic SD and HD Detection
- MPEG 1 Layer 2 and Dolby Digital 2.0
- Emergency Alert System input and triggering
- Private and MSO Cable Systems
- ATSC Distribution
- Campus, Hospitality, and Education Markets