Diamond AAV is a high performance, broadcast quality, composite video and balanced stereo audio 16 x 16 routing matrix.
Delivers excellent video response: high bandwidth, very low differential gain and phase, virtually no distortion and practically no crosstalk.
Audio response is also outstanding, very low THD and exceptional bandwidth. Optionally audio circuitry includes a per cross point level, gain and attenuation, control which can be remotely set in dB.
Diamond Analog Router can be ordered in its video only (-V), audio mono (-AV) or stereo (-AAV) options.
Router is controlled trough RS-232 or IP interfaces by means of remote control panel (URC), SNMP or its internal Web Browser. A PC automation software is also provided.
- Video and Audio Wideband circuitries
- Vertical Interval Switching
- Video absence detection
- Very Low DG, DP and distortions
- Balanced Stereo Audio Inputs / Outputs
- Wide range audio level control
- Very Low THD
- External Remote Control
- Serial (RS-232) and Ethernet (SNMP and internal Web Browser) control